When to apply Google adsense for your blog? Genuine Suggestions

I had first planned to publish this post on Aamir.Com.Np but later I changed my mind and published here because I have to grow up this blog once again, which I had left updating because of my exams.


If you are planning to go professionally on blogging field then you have to earn some bucks from it. And to fulfill that need AdSense is the best way to earn money from blogging. Many bloggers hurry to get approved from AdSense which is why finally they get disapproved and sometimes blocked by AdSense. Some bloggers knowingly or unknowingly apply after writing few post and some hundreds of page visits. But here I will guide you people and if you are able to follow each and every steps, I guarantee your AdSense will be approved.

The very first simple things you have to fulfill in your websites are:
  • Your blog should have at least 20 posts.
  • Each post should contain more than 200-300 words.
  • Your daily stats must reach 200 above and it must be organic traffic.
  • Apply AdSense only after running your blog 3 months and above.
If you complete these simple steps and apply for AdSense I swear your account will be approved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments