Using Windows Live Writer(WLW) for Blogging : First post via WLW


What are you using for Blogging? Obviously most of you are using Blogger’s own post editor. I was also using the Blogger but today one of my friend recommended me to use Windows Live Writer. So I am checking and testing how important this tool is for us. I just made this post for demo. But I am sure now I will be using this software to publish post in coming days because it is so much easy and handy to use. It gave me the feeling that I am writing something on Microsoft Word.


 I have currently downloaded the Windows Live Writer 2011 and making a post about it. I think I will use all the features available in WLW today in this post for demo. I already used Highlighter above.

 Windows Live Writer has built in snapping features which makes easy to snap our desktop for publishing image. You can use hyperlink, insert video, count the total number of words and characters used in your post. WLW will check for spellings which helps in maintaining international English in your blog post. You can add as many blogs as your wish to blog via WLW. You will be able to use ( a2 ) square and insert emoticons in your post.

You can insert Maps, Table line break, horizontal lines and even split your post in different body parts. You can set categories, save draft and schedule your post for publishing. Lets insert a map and Table using WLW below.

Some big cities of Nepal
Kathmandu Pokhara Biratnagar
Birgunj Dharan Bhaktapur
Lalitpur Nepalgunj Hetauda
I hope you loved this amazing tool for blogging. And yes it not only supports Blogger blog but also Word Press and other blogging platforms.

Post a Comment

0 Comments