Metro Simple Blogger Template


After thinking for so long, what to post on www.nepalic.com, Today I came to conclusion and finally started a weblog that will provide help on blogging which includes blogging tools like templates, widgets, plugins, HTML and CSS codes etc, SEO tricks, money making tips and tricks, Adsense help and much more. Previously we have started Nepalic Blog 7 months earlier.

Making my first post on this blog, I am happy to share Metro Style Simple Blogger Template [I loved this template very much, so used it for my weblog.]. We have used this template for our blog, I made my mind to start sharing what I have tested for the first time starting this blog.

Preview of Metro Simple Blogger Template:



 

To download this template click on the download button below.

If you find any difficulties in applying the template in your blog, you can get in touch with us from our contact page or comment below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments